Table of Contents
- Developing a [Type of Text] for the [Subject] in [Location]
- Developing [Adjective] Captions for an [Image]
- Summarizing a Message in 280 Characters or Less
- Acting as a Social Media Manager for an Organization
- Writing Jokes for Social Media
- Summarizing Messages for Social Media
- Creating Analogies for Social Media
- Persuading [Target Person] to Purchase [Object] for [Occasion]
Developing a [Type of Text] for the [Subject] in [Location] #
Write a [type of text] (e.g. brochure, social media post) for the [subject] in [location], highlighting the [benefits] offered by the [subject].
- Developing a Social Media Post for a New Gym in New York City: “Get fit and feel fabulous at our state-of-the-art gym in the heart of New York City, offering top-of-the-line equipment and expert trainers.”
- Developing a Brochure for a Luxury Hotel in Paris: “Experience the epitome of luxury and elegance at our hotel in the heart of Paris, offering world-class amenities and unparalleled service.”
Developing [Adjective] Captions for an [Image] #
Create [adjective] (e.g. funny, clever, engaging) captions for this [image] to be used on social media platforms.
- Developing Clever Captions for an Image of a Dog Wearing Sunglasses: “When you’re too cool for the beach” or “Shaded and stylish, just like you”
- Developing Engaging Captions for an Image of a City Skyline at Sunset: “City lights, city nights” or “The city that never sleeps, but always shines”
Summarizing a Message in 280 Characters or Less #
Explain the following message in 280 characters or less: [copy/paste message].
- Summarizing a News Article: “Breaking: A new study shows that climate change is causing sea levels to rise at an alarming rate. Solutions needed ASAP. #ClimateChange #SeaLevelRise”
- Summarizing a Sale Announcement: “Don’t miss out! Our summer sale starts today. Huge discounts on all items. Shop now. #SummerSale #Discounts”
Acting as a Social Media Manager for an Organization #
Act as a social media manager and manage the presence of an organization on [social media platform] (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) in order to [goal] (e.g. increase engagement, boost sales, raise awareness).
- Acting as a Social Media Manager for a Non-Profit Organization on Instagram: Increase engagement and raise awareness for the organization’s mission and upcoming events.
- Acting as a Social Media Manager for a Business on Facebook: Boost sales by promoting deals and discounts, and increasing engagement with customers through regular posts and interactions.
Writing Jokes for Social Media #
Write a joke about [subject] (e.g. politics, technology, everyday life) that is suitable for social media platforms.
- Writing Jokes for Social Media about Technology: “Why did the computer go to the doctor? Because it had some hardware problems.”
- Writing Jokes for Social Media about Everyday Life: “Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing.”
Summarizing Messages for Social Media #
Summarize the following message in [number] words or less: [copy/paste message] for use on social media platforms.
- Summarizing Messages for Social Media: “The new iPhone models are set to release next month. Exciting updates include improved camera technology and faster processing speeds.” Summarized: “New iPhones releasing next month with better cameras and faster speeds.”
Creating Analogies for Social Media #
Create an analogy (e.g. a comparison using "like" or "as") for a specific concept (e.g. love, time, success) that can be shared on social media platforms.
- Creating Analogies for Social Media about Love: “Love is like a puzzle. When all the pieces fit, it’s perfect.”
- Creating Analogies for Social Media about Success: “Success is like a ladder, each step you take brings you closer to your goals.”
Persuading [Target Person] to Purchase [Object] for [Occasion] #
Write a persuasive social media post or advertisement to convince [target person] that they really want to buy [object] for [occasion], with the specific purpose of [activity].
- Persuading a Busy Professional to Purchase a Luxury Watch for Business Meetings: “Make a lasting impression with our elegant luxury watch, perfect for closing deals and impressing clients at business meetings.”
- Persuading a Fitness Enthusiast to Purchase a High-Tech Fitness Tracker for Training: “Take your workout to the next level with our state-of-the-art fitness tracker, designed to help you track your progress and reach your fitness goals.”