Table of Contents
- Writing a [Adjective] [Type of Song] about [Subject]
- Crafting [Adjective] Captions for [Media]
- Generating Clever Captions for Video: [Video Title]
- Composing a [Type of Text] on [Subject]
- Creating a [Type of Performance] on [Subject]
- Parodying the song [Insert Song] by [Artist]
Writing a [Adjective] [Type of Song] about [Subject] #
Write a [adjective] (e.g. upbeat, melancholic, nostalgic) [type of song] (e.g. pop, rock, country) about [subject], [additional details].
- Writing an Upbeat Pop Song about Overcoming Adversity: “Rise Above”
- Writing a Melancholic Country Song about Lost Love: “Broken Hearted Blues”
Crafting [Adjective] Captions for [Media] #
Create [adjective] (e.g. witty, inspirational, humorous) captions for this [media] (e.g. image, video, gif).
- Crafting Witty Captions for a Funny Meme: “When you’re too lazy to adult but still gotta pay bills”
- Crafting Inspirational Captions for a Nature Photography: “Take a deep breath, clear your mind and find your inner peace in nature.”
Generating Clever Captions for Video: [Video Title] #
Create clever and engaging captions that complement the content and tone of the video "[Video Title]"
- Generating Clever Captions for Video: “How to make the perfect cup of coffee” : “Wake up and smell the coffee, it’s time to brew up something delicious”
- Generating Clever Captions for Video: “The future of transportation” : “Get ready for a ride of a lifetime, the future is here and it’s electric”
Composing a [Type of Text] on [Subject] #
Write a [type of text] (e.g. essay, article, blog post) on the topic of [subject] [additional details]
- Composing an Essay on the Impact of Social Media on Society: “Connecting the world or disconnecting humanity?”
- Composing an Article on the Advancements in Artificial Intelligence: “AI: The Future of Work and Life”
Creating a [Type of Performance] on [Subject] #
Write a [type of performance] (e.g. monologue, skit, play) about [subject], incorporating [additional details].
- Creating a Monologue on the Experience of Immigrants: “A new home, a new life”
- Creating a Skit on Environmental Awareness: “Save the planet, save ourselves”
Parodying the song [Insert Song] by [Artist] #
Rewrite the lyrics of the song [insert song] by [artist] to be about [subject] for a Parody in a comedic and satirical manner
- Parodying the song “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor to be about the struggles of online shopping: “All About That Click, No Returns”
- Parodying the song “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor to be about the joys of staying home: “I Will Thrive”